Tuesday, March 20, 2007

'White white' went to college

Went to college for nothing yesterday and today.
Yesterday suppose to have 2 classes from 11am to 3.30pm. End up Ms Karen was not back from France yet. And Mr Wong had to be jury for senior's dissertations. Shutz.
Today, don't know what's wrong with me, thinking that class is at 11am but it's actually at 1pm. Was wondering why aren't there anybody in the class. Called Ivy and went to the library. And Ivy ask me 'How come you went to the classroom. Class not in the afternoon meh?' I was like, shutz! I could have slept two more hours. And end up whole day's class cancelled. So I went to find SS for a quick lunch and send her to the LRT station to go class. I went back to college to borrow books from the library and went home. And here I am now blogging.

Nothing much happened in the past weekend. I went to Gary's showcase in Pg on friday and came back on saturday. Then Sunday went to Malacca for Eric's promo. And rush back for Daniel's event at South City Plaza. Tiring betul. But I enjoyed it =D

Me: (Asking Eric) You sick ar?
Eric: Ehhh, no, hot lah.

Kakaka, he's so cute lah. Then when he was taking photo with another guy, me and CY were looking at him, I guess he felt that we were looking at him, he looked at us and smiled. Haha. So cute!! Sigh, he's going to fly to Beijing soon. Sob... Have a safe trip ya Eric.


Have been thinking a lot for the past few days. I guess I am really lacking in my studies. Perhaps I should just quit everything and stay at home and study. Exam is like 2 months away. Fail means i'm out of this course. I better start studying already. 2 weeks holiday starting next week. Haha, guess i'll just stay at home and study.

Stop acting like you're the center of attraction. Stop thinking that everybody likes you, everybody wants to be with you, everybody loves to go out with you and everybody will follow whatever you said. I thought you were old enough to think like an adult. Stop thinking that you can do whatever you want, and you can get whatever you want to get.

Something really 'unnecessary' I would say happened yesterday. I don't know why, I don't know how it happened all of the sudden. Why a big fuss? It's not about trust, it's about promise. I think you know the meaning of the word. I'm just keeping my promise. I don't think I did anything wrong. Blame me, hate me, scold me, do whatever you want, I'm still keeping my promise. I hope you make it clear.

No comments: