Monday, November 28, 2005
2. Westlife - Face to Face
3. Zhang Zhi Chen - Kuai Le
4. Daniel Lee - Daniel Lee self titled album ( I want to buy again!!!)
5. Backstreet Boys - Never Gone
6. Simple Plan
7. Zhang Dung Liang, Nicholas - Ri Ri Ye Ye
Die lar, so many albums!!! No money!!!! Anybody can spare me money? ;D
Honestly, a lot of people who are 'not-so-into' Daniel, kept asking me why i like Daniel... They keep saying that he can't sing, not good looking... Does it mean that you only can like your idol if he/she is good looking? No right!
1. His talent - he's so good in playing music instruments, guitar, piano and violin...
2. His attitude - His friendliness, his persistence, his dreams, and his humbility (is it spelt like that?)
3. His taste/style - Daniel's fashion style, his taste is everything is also similar to mine... That's why i like his songs! =p
4. He is also a very fast learner. He is very fast in adapting himself into new environment and to face the media...
Basically everything about daniel also i like!!! Hehehe!!! I'm sure that you guys will like him too when you hear his songs!!! So go go go! Buy his album! Support original, say NO to piracy!!!
There are 10 songs in Daniel's album:
1. Fei (Chinese version of Mimpi)
2. Xuan Zhe (The Choice)
3. You Ji (Organic Love)
4. I Don't Know
5. Xian Zai Hen Xiang Jian Ni (Love To See You Now)
6. Wu Fa Zi Ba
7. Xin Yun Er (Lucky One)
8. Di Er Ci Tung Hua (Second Childhood)
9. Heaven Knows
RM35.90 only! But some music stores will sell at RM31.90 - RM33.90... Cheap ma!!! Go buy! Inside got loads of nice pics of Daniel, then got romanized lyrics for those who can't read chinese!
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Our journey in China is starting from Chengdu - Dead Sea - Leshan - Mt Emei - Chengdu - Mianyan - Jiu Zhai Gou - Shen Xian Chi - Maoxian - Chengdu... Chengdu is the city of Sichuan... Nothing much about it, then Dead sea is where they pump up the salt water from Dead Sea underground and we soak ourselves in an indoor pool. In Leshan we visit the tallest Buddha statue in the whole world. In Mount Emei we visit 2 temples - boring! Mianyan nothing, just overnnight there only... The main trip is to go Jiu Zhai Gou... I tell you the place is absolutely brilliant and beeeaauuuttiiifffuulll!!!! It's pollution free and the sceneries were perrrfect!!! The lakes were sooo blue and clear! And i saw snow!!! So purely white!!! Look at the waterfall...
Even the buses they use are very high standard one... brings as less pollutions as possible... normal buses cannot go into JZG... In Shen Xian Chi we climbed 300 over steps to see a...... pond... Oklar, same as what we saw in JZG... In Maoxian we sit cable car for 1 hour which is a TOTAL waste of time seeing nothing...
My parents said that it's not worth it because they include so many optional itinery inside... and expensive ones!!! Then the organizing also not good... We went for this cultural show, panda watching, and an opera show... Oklar, but just felt unfair because why they can't include those inside the package since those are the famous things in Chengdu! Then not biasa with the food there cuz spicy and cold! Haha, we had a chance to eat Sichuan steamboat... also ok ok only...
Haha, oklar, sleepy already... continue next time... ciaoz!