Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tagged the Tag

Got tagged by RachaelTeng (again).
But I could have chosen not to do it.
But because I'm bored, that's why I did it.
Not that I don't have anything else to do, I have loads of homework to do.
But I don't feel like doing 'em, and I choose to do this.
Argh, cut the crap. I'm not gonna tag anyone. So, here goes!

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : S. Eve Lynn
Birth Date : 17th

Current Status : Errm... healthy :D
Eye Colour : Dark Brownish?
Hair Colour : Nice! :D
Right of lefty : Right

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Chinese, fat, short, 4-eyes >.<" My Fears : Reptiles, kiasu, kiasi
My weaknesses : Bad in directions, being fat & ugly
My Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian chicken with lots of pineapples, chicken & mushrooms!

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : I want to sleep somemore!
My bedtime : Ho ho.. I don't know if it's considered 'late' or 'early'? =p
My most missed memory : My primary schooldays... Being in the innocent childhood...

LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : Coke.
McDonald's or Burger kings : McD
Single or grouped dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Definitely Nike. I'm a Nike fan :D
Tea or Nestea : Err, both can ah?
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla yummy!
Cappuccino or Coffee : None. Don't like both.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...

Smoke : Nope.
Curse : Haha... yes, but I don't curse in bad words... I mean, seldom :p Does 'chow turtle' counts?
Take a shower : Like duhhh!
Have a crush : You mean now? Nope.
Think you've been in love : Nope. Never. & I think never will :p
Go to school : Of course! Education is important ok!
Want to get married : Definitely. But it depends whether I can find or not. If no love, how to? Marry myself? =_="
Believe in yourself : Yeah, sometimes.
Think your a health freak : Erm, definitely no. But I'm changing currently. Trying to eat healthily. I repeat 'TRYING'.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : Haha, of course. Being in the F&B line.
Gone to the mall : Yeah... almost every week.
Been on stage : Haha... many times
Eaten sushi : I think it was in December. Oh, I miss sushi now!
Dyed your hair : Yeah... in December last year. & I love the colour.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...

Played a stripping game : Nope.
Changed who you were to fit in : Tried to. But failed. Because I'm proud to be I am who I am =D

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : Erm 26/27

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..

Best eye colour : Any. I like guys with nice eyes.
Best hair colour : Black/Brown. I find other colours are very 'la-la'.
Short hair or long hair : Both are fine for me :D


LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : Erm, answering this?
Hour ago : On my way to fetch my mum.
4.5 hours ago : Playing chess with 'zhou gong'.
1 month ago : WTH. Feb 10th, can't remember. At home I think.
Year ago : Having class I think.

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love : my family and friends <3

I feel : inferior
I hate : myself?

I hide : my notes under my bed

I miss : food

I need : to go to the toilet.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

I don't want to tag anyone. Whoever wants to do it, just do. I would love to see your answers :D

No comments: