Thursday, March 22, 2007

Because Of You...

Just because of you...
I can't sleep last night...
My heart beat so fast...
I kept thinking about you the whole night...
Don't know to pity you or to curse you...
I love you and I hate you...
I've always wanted you, but you kept disappointing me...
Having you late at night, keeps me awake throughout the night...
Why?
I don't know why...
I know I will not be able to sleep after I see you...
But I still want to...
Why?
I still don't understand why...

Who am I talking about??

It's not who...

It's IT.





Reminder: Never allow me to drink 'milk tea' after 10pm at night... It makes me vomit, going to the toilet 3 times within 10 minutes, causing me an airy stomach, and a sleepless night. >.<"

So now you understand my posting la? Hahaha... I'm sure you guys were thinking why is it so menggelifyingkan... Kakakakak!

No comments: