Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dreaming Away...

Can't sleep... Cuz I slept too much today...
Ahh, it's Valentine's. Everybody is talking about it. Suddenly I felt cold. Don't know why.
The traffic was heavy on Federal Highway at 11pm just now. So many cars at such a late hour? I guess they're mostly couples, or some of them are bfs going to fetch their gfs. Hahaha!
It's Chinese New Year in few days time. Don't have the mood, but desperately want it. Ang pows of course :) And food.

Don't have the mood to study this year. I just don't have the mood anymore. Pn Siti was right. You will lose determination very easily as everything is theorethical. Sigh. What's wrong with me man... I prefer practical. I want to go for kitchen classes. F&B classes. I want to go holiday! I'm so in the mood to go holiday! Langkawi, Bangkok, Hatyai, Singapore, Australia, Penang, France, UK, US, everywhere!

I want to dance. I want to learn yoga. I want to go gym. I want to go swimming. I want to play bowling. I want to play volleyball. I want to shop. I want to go karaoke. I want to watch movies. I want to eat Kim Gary. I want to work. I want to chase stars. I want to cook. I want to bake. I want to watch dramas. I want to read novels. I want to sleep. I want to go holiday. I want to see you. I want steamboat. I want Nike. I want everything.

I need to clean my room. I need to wash my car. I need... i need... i need... err...

*There's actually very few things that we need... but there's a lot of things that we want...*

No comments: