Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Unavoidable" to Introduce :)

I realize I didn't intro Daniel's 2nd album to you guys :p Sorry.

Daniel's 2nd album - "Unavoidable" (Duo Bu Guo) Daniel Lee



There are altogether 10 songs. 4 cover songs and 6 new songs. This time, Daniel works with most of the producers from his previous album, such as Lee Nai Kong, Azlan Abu Hassan and Zhang Jue Loong. This time additional producers include Peng Xue Bin and Danny *lub*.

I like: All the songs in the album (I'm serious! No joke!)
I love: Track 1, 2, 3, 4, 10 :)

This 2nd album of Daniel walks off the Royal London look, carrying a bit of the 'prince' style.

Track 1 - Yin Wei You Ai (Daniel re-sang this song of Danny's, something different)
Track 2 - Love Is Under The Sky - currently on my imeem (Melody composed by Danny, lyrics by Keat Siong. My fave in the album. Very relaxing style)
Track 3 - Yuen Liang Wo "Forgive Me"
Track 4 - Ni De Sheng Ri Kuai Le Ma "Are You Happy On Your Birthday?"
Track 5 - Lai Bu Ji "Running Out Of Time"
Track 6 - Wan Nian Feng Huo "Devastation" (Daniel's 1st attempt on rock song :))
Track 7 - Sui Yi Men "Portal" (Daniel's own melody composition, lyrics by Nai Kong)
Track 8 - Duo Bu Guo "Unavoidable" (Mandarin version of the soundtrack from Korean drama "One Litre Of Tears)
Track 9 - Everytime (Remember A1's everytime? :))
Track 10 - Angin Malam (Daniel's hit song during Malaysian Idol, jazzy version)

For the lyrics - Click Here

Hard cover, the pictures are nice, it's very worth it to buy! Only RM30. If you can't get it at that price, tell me, I'll get for you. You'll definitely enjoy the album :) But remember, buy ORIGINAL :)

2 comments:

Shin Sar said...

"One Litre of Tears" is a Japanese drama. The original soundtrack is in Japanese, titled "Only Human", sang by Korean, K/Kei.

Eve Lynn said...

Woopsie! I thought is Korean Drama :p Pai seh neh!