I've only worked for two days only, I'm already hating work. So tiring, so exhausting, so long hours of standing...
- You can't ponteng work like you always do in school
- You won't get off day on the day you want to
- Sometimes, you don't even get your off day
- You might think it's fun working, no need to think about projects, assignments, homework, but it's not fun at all.
- Classes can be cancelled, postponed or bring forward, but not work
- You can skip classes
- Yes, assignment sucks, but it only sucks short term.
I'm so sleepy now that I can't think of any more reasons. It's not THAT bad to work actually. Sometimes it's fun, joking with colleagues and working together. It's just tiring. Hopefully I'll enjoy it more and more :) Gd nite.