Saturday, May 19, 2007

Tagged Tag

Was tagged *again* by Joann. Hehe! I'm not blaming you la jo. :D

Tagged Things

Rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Sometimes, I mumble and talk to myself when i'm alone :D

2. I must hug a bolster when I sleep.

3. I'm a Christian but I don't go to church.

4. My chinese name is my english name and vice versa :D

5. I love to cook but my cooking sucks.

6. My eating habit. E.g. I eat the egg white then the egg yolk, i eat the bun then the sausage.

Yes, I'm weird. :)

I need to tag another 6 persons. Their job is to write something like Me, 6 weird things about themselves. (Follow the rules above)


*Nah, not gonna tag anyone. You wanna do then you do lah.*

No comments: