Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed 'yesterday' and was cursing everything and anything under my breath.

Anyway...

My Christmas tree is up! Yayyy! Kinda late but, anyway, all done by me! Some help from my aunt too hehe!

This is without the ornaments... Will post it tomorrow hehe!

What's christmas without cookies!! Need to make another batch! Phew! Kinda tough work to make this one though!

Did some groceries shopping with parents in MV today. It feels like weekend there! 'People mountain people sea', doing their last minute xmas shopping! I see a queue in Memory Lane, at the gift wrap counters. I see people with bags from Isetan, Robinson, and Presents 4 Them, I see empty compartments in Jusco cuz everyone is shopping to cook for christmas! Imagine, the canned whole tomatoes were out of stock! And oh oh, I saw these packets of imported strawberries from Japan that costs freaking RM68.90! Wth!

Cooking family dinner tomorrow. Turkey turkey! Yeah, mum bought a turkey. My first time roasting a turkey. Supposed to start some mise en place 'yesterday' but I'm so lazy! Plus we came home late cuz packing stuff in the old house. Hopefully I can do everything in time later.

Nothing beats a can of cold beer after a long day's work.

Drink Heineken but use Anchor mug?!? Wth...

I received my Christmas present already! Wahoo!! Thanks mummy and daddy! Well, not JUST xmas present but it's xmas cum birthday cum graduation cum new year cum midautumn festival cum hari raya cum deepavali present! Ok lame, but basically it's the only one I got for this year la.

Supposed to be buying Nikon D60, but the salesman manage to upsell this Canon EOS1000D to us and it was at the same price range so here we go! Thanks mummy and daddy again :) Well, just a beginner's one. I shall learn my best to understand all those complicated terms of photography. Phew! Manage to learn some from the salesman. He must be thinking why would such a noob buy a DSLR...

Ok, better catch some sleep now.

Joyeux Noel! (No i'm not calling anyone by the name Noel)

No comments: