Thursday, April 03, 2008

Circle Magazine

Was browsing through wanita.net and saw an ad link that directed me to this.


It's an online virtual chinese entertainment magazine. You download it and you can read it just like a normal magazine but on your screen! I'm quite impressed with the graphic designs and ideas used. If you can read Chinese, I definitely recommend it. If you're a banana, just go through the pics and clips :) There's 7 people behind this online mag, and if I'm not mistaken, one of them is the Halo Cafe marketing personnel - Ah Yuan.

Loads of fun stuff in this mag - They have artistes interviews, music reviews, movie reviews, step-by-step make up lessons, shopping guides, personality test etc. Each issue they target different topics like 'Recycling', 'Ladies First' etc. Very very interesting (for me lah).

No comments: