Sunday, August 27, 2006

What A Day...

Woke up at 1pm... Wash up and get ready for my dooms day - High Tea with lecturers... Left the house at 2pm with parents. It was held in Annexe, not many familiar faces... only Amanda, Shirleen, Suk Na... Saw Chef Norrizan, Ms Karen, Ms Charmaine, Mr Pragash and Pn Siti. All also say 'oh, i have no problems with ur daughter, she's very hardworking, she pays full attention in class, if she maintain or work harder, i'm sure she'll score excellent in her finals... Pfftt... Really respect Ms Karen, her knowledge is ichiban! She said there's this Fd Tech Engineering in degree... ask me to venture this course... but scary la... all scientific stuff, scared i don't understand...

All said positive stuff about me, except Pn Siti... spot on... she totally said it... she said i need to speak up in class, i'm wayyyyyyy tooooooo quiet... She don't even know if i understand or not... She said I have no confidence in myself, I really need to voice out, if not, it's gonna be tough for me in finals... I need to start now, if not, I really doomed la... When she keep saying all these, i keep nodding only... she said 'can u say YES instead of nodding?" >.<" I dunno laaaa... People have no confidence talking to strangers... but I've no confidence talking to ... everybody... Be it strangers or close friends... I scared i'll memalukan myself. I don't request for stuff because i scared people will say i'm irritating... I don't play games because i scared people will laugh at me when i lose or fell... I don't joke because i scared people will think it's lame... I don't ask questions because i scared people will be annoyed... Therefore, i'm a person who dare to do things in writing... or i should say a 'backstage' person. Therefore i dislike sales and nego, i dislike training people, i dislike front office... They ask me whether i want to continue degree or not, i pun tak tau lar >.<" Went home about 4 after makan... Like their mushroom soup. Cooked and served by BDH24. I ordered the peach flambe from the server but he serve other guests pulak. *ish* then i ordered again. I guess it was too dilute, mr Tay Boon saw and he take over and show him. Muahhaha, my peach flambe was done by Mr Tay Boon nyek nyek nyek. I went and kacau him 'wahhh, sai em sai ar u do flambe?' 'you cook properly ar, this two my one u know!' hehe, oops... Dunno why, everytime when come to before kitchen practical class, i get very tensed up... I get very very nervous and scared... scared that i can't do well... If i'm i'm Chef Patrick's class sure lagi tensed... and sure masuk rubbish bin one... Imagine, after cooking, 10 students' dishes in front of him, all masuk rubbish bin... teruknya... Last Friday was ok, cooked chicken mousseline for starter and rainbow trout and pilaf rice, white wine sauce for main course. ma'am said seasoning good... temperature ok... but creativity not there yet... and we took the class too easily... we took our own sweet time... Chef Chong said too normal... but he liked my white wine sauce :D Must go find more ways to cook the items... After the class, both shoulders also relax dy... What's wrong with meeeeeee???? Sighz... Just now wanted to do my FNB assignment, cari my whole file, my whole room, my whole table, cannot find my that paper... Shutz... So scared until i cried... Had to ask Darren to type the whole thing on msn for me... Thanks darren! Ask Terence to scan, he left the bag in the car pulak... Apalar, put in the car to let the sun shine ar? >.<" Arghhh... how can i lose the paper??? Hate myself...

Went 1u with Teng in the evening cuz wanna check out FIR, Sam Lee, Danny's album... Wanted to watch Click actually. But when i reach there, left 2 separated seats, 1 in front, 1 at the back. I bought FIR album from popular, 38.80, free a booklet of photos. Went and eat assam laksa at a restaurant opposite Giant.. Saw Rydee.. Bought a 1GB pen drive and printer ink. Then went esprit to find teng's mum and sis. After that balik rumah. on the way listen to FIR, superb!!! Love track 6 the first time listening to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya i totally agreed with pn siti....y don't u call me when u find out the paper is edy lost??...y cry???....bendan la u...
don tell me u "paiseh" to ask me ar...i'll KILL u!!!!