Saturday, August 19, 2006

Exhausted...

Phew, just came back from college half an hour ago (now is 1.35am)... A bad day for me... Had financial accounting assessment this morning, cannot balance the cash flow statement, and a huge difference from the figure... and mr wong can even say 'u know why u all cannot balance? because i haven't teach you all one thing =_=" what's the purpose of assessing us when we haven't learn it yet? Donk! It made my day like hell.

Applied science class was fun. I like this chapter.

Then at 5pm we head to the kitchen to do mise en place for tomorrow's food promotion. I'm under dessert. Had briefing then head to pastry kitchen to do the stuff. This is the day i made the most pastry, and the worst pastry... shutz! We made banana cake, grissini sticks, thin crust pizza dough, banana bread, and normal soft buns. I thought dessert team will be the first to finish everything, mana tau we were the last. I think I handled everything badly... The doughs were overproofed... and too many things to bake at the same time... (but i find that my grissini stick is nice, just pray that it won't 'lau fung' tomorrow! They ta pao KFC back. Tried the lamb kefta, it's good! :D

Sigh... I really wonder if she's his gf... She was wearing his jacket juz now... I wonder what he told me is true... I wonder if i can ever forget him... When I want to see him, I don't, when I don't want to see him, he's there... Swt... Shuin lah... I shall try not to think about it anymore... It seriously hurts... Today, i'm not only exhausted physically, my mind and my heart are exhausted too... Swt!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don worry, she's not.....