Friday, August 11, 2006

Blabbing...

Pai seh... the previous posting can't put in this pic... these are the pics of the food I ate in the Food Promotion...

Starter
Scallop Carpaccio with Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
Mediterranean Garlic Soup
Main Course
Lamb Kebab & Capellini Pasta
Seafood Paella
Stuffed Chicken with Tahini Sauce
Dessert
Tiramisu Cake
______________________________________________
Last Sunday, when CY & I were in FOS, I accidentally saw this white jacket with these wordings. Got the shock of my life...

Then, I pulled up the zip so that I can snap a picture of it. (Looking around to see if anyone staring at me. Guess they're thinking that i'm crazy =p )

Guess, what wording is it??? Hehehehe!

.........

..............

Ta-daaaaaaa..... DAMSEL!!!!! :D

I really think that people do change in time... No matter how, no matter who, no matter what... You'll change... Change better or worst? It depends...

Some said "I'll never like guys younger than me" but end up dating a guy 2 years younger.

Some said "I'll never like pink" but end up having the whole wardrobe full of pink clothes.

And me... I said before I'll never like clothes with frills or those lacey lacey type... But these days I seem to be looking for those clothes >.<"

I guess I'm influenced by this whole Picasa thingy... I seemed to be into photography now... I bring my camera every where i go... Snap whatever I feel like snapping... but not self posing of course >.<" I like photos with erm... how do i put it... very mysterious, very 3D-ish... Like Mysterious's photos...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »