Saturday, June 24, 2006

Going crazee...

24th June 2006, Saturday 5.50am

It's almost 6am but i can't sleep... Lots of things going thru my head now... One more week of holiday and i'm back to college... I dowan!!! Suddenly i just hate college so much!!! Gymnast said I look more tired and i put on weight!! Die lor...

Muscle pain!!! Padan muka, never warm up b4 dance... How to practise later? Aihz...

The words "It's difficult to please everyone" is filling up my head... Done the tagged thingy by Teng, you have to think of 20 names, there are so many people "floating" in my mind, but i can only put 20... How larz... I guess that's how life is... You can't be close to too many 'gangs', cuz u don't have the time to... Life is so unfair la... Be close to one particular group, other people will say 'she only care about that gang one la, no need to ask her to join one la'; be neutral, two events on the same day, which one will u go to; close to EVERY group, do u have the time to? Aihz... i know i know... i think too much again... but that's me, i MIND what people say about me... So guys, if i did anything wrong, please let me know... I'd rather knowing it than not knowing it >.<

Does it matter that a person has to click with u then only u can be friends? Last time my answer was no, but now, yes... To be close friends, of course you and the other party has to have common interests and common maturity... Not just me lar, i guess in school, in work, in family, anywhere at all people have their own specific groups of friends... If you're 17 and mentality like 12, how do u expect me to click with you?

I believe that everybody is responsible towards their own tasks and works... When someone is given a task, or maybe he/she requested for a task, I sincerely hope that he/she will put in effort and hardwork in achieving it... Don't give up halfway, show a moody face and walk away... It really pisses me off because 10% is luck, 90% is hard work... Everybody works hard equally to achieve it... Well, just a random thought...

Next friday is Daniel's birthday bash in Boulevard Hotel, with loadz of medias, VVIPs, producers, artists and the thing is, it's not organized by Sony bmg nor 8tv, it's organized by the Pinkies! Will be dancing for the event, feel pressured already lar... Can i not dance? I'm scareddd!!! What if i embarassed myself and everybody! Sobz! He will be participating in the games... He requested to... Good la, at least he showed his anticipation... =) But i guess i shouldn't expect too much from him... nanti disappointed pulak >.<

6.17 am now... better go get some sleep... good night... (or i should say morning?) ;D

No comments: