Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Perfect Lover

I've been tagged by Joann
The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


  • Love me more than I love him
  • Smart - He must be smarter than me
  • Matured - I can't imagine myself dating a mentally 'tau kei' guy... Mati oh!
  • Moderately rich - If no money, how to bring me go 'jalan jalan cari makan'???
  • Able to speak Chinese and English
  • Physical - Good looking (doesn't mean have to be SUPER leng chai la, as long as 'boleh tengok', doesn't wear specs, fair
  • Personality - Caring, understanding, kind-hearted, respect the elderly, have good sense of humour, a good listener
  • Shares the same interest as me
  • Loyal
  • Able to accept what I want or don't want, what I do or don't do and be honest with me...

I’m going to tag Soursandy, Chunyiun, Teng, Uncle Nessie, Michelle Oon, Eemun, Julie and Ping Ping.

2 comments:

Shin Sar said...

"going to tag" only hor... belum tag hor.. haha.. Still can escape for a few days :P

Mich Oon said...

Why meeee...????
Aiks...