Thursday, June 15, 2006

Last Day!!!

15/06/06 Thursday 1.24am

Whoopee!!! TODAY is my last day working at Zen... Well, not really last day la, maybe after i start college i'll work part time again... Now just wanna sit back, chillex and do my report =_=" Life is better at Zen, they're starting to treat me nicer since i worked part time, even myself enjoyed working there... Hah! Weird huh? Well, that's me... I take a looooong time to suit myself into a group, and when lastly i do, i had to leave...

Nothing much happened the past few days... Went to Kathleen's surprise party after work, met up with the old mates, it feels good to see all of them, especially Isa who just came back from France... Went for an ntv7 recording on Monday, met loadz of leng chai there...

Oh! When i was walking to my car yesterday after work, I heard someone called my name, I turn around and saw Sensei Thiagu (my karate teacher)!! Haha, he remembered me and my name! So pai seh yet happy to see him actually, cuz never go for karate classes anymore...

Random Thoughts
#1 - Friendliness
I didn't know a friendly 'hello' or gesture will make such a big difference on a person's first impression... I didn't like him at first, but because of his friendliness, I changed my mind... How can both of them be so different? Well, I guess that's why people changed their 'target' ;D Sigh, I don't wanna say so much lah, after people say i comparing both of them pulak! >.<"

#2 - Shoe Polishing
Is bodek-ing and shoe polishing necessary in this world? Do people gain attention and trust thanks to it? My answer is yes... They tend to gain a lot of attention and trust... Although I envy them, but heck! I'm never gonna bodek people no matter what!

#3 - Weird
Been thinking about this for a couple of days... Why are we so into idols chasing? Why do we buy them gifts all the time when they don't even remember or know who we are but rarely buy things for our parents or siblings or friends? Why we keep wanting their autographs for nothing but never bother to get our parents' signature for our record book? Why we remember our idols' faves but not our friends?

I think i should stop being so crazy over D... I doubt he cares, why should I? His bday is coming but i don't think i'm buying him anything... Not that he'll remember lah... Maybe i might not even go to the party at all...


Random pic... =p LCKFC? Wanna join?

5 comments:

Shin Sar said...

Hey, I'm free tomorrow (Friday)!!! Contact me if wanna meet up ;)

a simple "hello, so-and-so" or a personally-said "how are you" make a HUGE different!

I like #3.hahah...makes me laugh, but it's really true. I RARELY buy gifts for my parents =.=

rachteng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rachteng said...

I WANT TO JOIN !!

* i wan i wan i wan *
wahhahahah

sevvy i sayang u !

#1 i get what you mean there . i feel the same =) * i know u know la k ? *

#2 i have no comment on it .

#3 is because that person is famous i guess ? and perhaps u get to see ur siblings , friends and parents most of the time . i dunno la . mmc ;p '

sevvy i sayang u ! <3

chunyiun said...

Err..Sevvy..LCKFC...oni allows 2 members..at most..3...Hahaha...so dun recruit too many in, ok?

Oh, and about ur #1 point...Heh heh heh..Now u know..why am i so crazy...over...u know who..! Hahahah...

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

i love random thought #3 :)
the realist in u is showing!
i'm done and over with it.
D can say how much he appreciates and wouldn't be what he is today without "us" yadi yada but... uh save it