Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Whheeeeee Penang!!!

21 June 2006 Wednesday 3.11am

England vs Sweden match is going on now, Chunyiun is watching it so i got hold of the comp :p A very last minute decision to follow Chunyiun back to Penang... She came down to KL to stay over at my place for the Kwok Fai Promo Tour event, that night she accidentally dropped her phone on the floor and the LCD spoilt... She then decided to follow Aunty Swan back and tempted me to go with her... Well, not really her tempting me, i was tempted myself... And I made the decision to follow her... So here i am blogging from her house in Penang!!!

Did nothing much the couple of days except EAT, EAT and EAT... Went Gurney Plaza, Prangin Mall, Batu Feringghi, Taman Lip Sin, Swatow Lane... I had Curry Mee, Ice Kacang, Char Kuey Teow, Fried Oyster, Assam Laksa, Fried Mee Suah, Popiah, Wan Tan Mee, Chee Cheong Fun and most importantly i accomplished my task - which is KIM GARY!!! 5 down, 3 more to go!

Didn't buy nothing much.. Just some accessories... DVD and CD shops werent open in Batu Feringghi =p

Shall update about my trip when i'm back in KL... cheers!!! ;D

No comments: