Saturday, February 07, 2009

What To Do With My Wall?

Hmm, my room wall seems pretty dull. Want to do something about it but don't know what to. It's just blue blue blue everywhere! Hehe. Graffiti? Paint butterflies/leafs? Photos? Haha. Treat this post as introducing my room to you lah.



Maybe this small part of the dark blue wall as well... hmm what to do? What to do?


The view from my room. Nice? :p


My bed, with my dear Patrick :)


I have to say, I love my closet too! :p


With slide-able mirror... save space :)


Look like boutique boh? Colors category! :p


Again and again, I write the same thing over and over again. I just don't know what I really want to do? I'm scared to make the wrong choice. Well, blame all the bad experiences from people I know. I like baking and cooking, but can I do it as to the standard of fulfilling the customers' demands? Can I work in a hectic kitchen? (Imagine Gordon Ramsay oh god) I dislike management, but that's the cert I graduated from! I'm looking into so many different options which I don't even know if I suit it in the first place! Cake studio? Bread making? Hotel? Pastry? Or perhaps I don't suit kitchen at all? I even widen the scope to the entertainment line. Lol! Joke of the year deyh.

I know, I must try first. I just can't stop myself from thinking of the worst. Aih~

No comments: