Thursday, February 05, 2009

[Phood] Kin San Kichi @ Desa Sri Hartamas

Ever since my uncle brought my parents and grandparents here, they've been praising the phood non stop! I was told a funny story where my uncle went in another restaurant and asked the owner 'owh, you renovated your shop?' only to know that he was in the wrong one! Lol!


Kin San Kichi, located in Desa Sri Hartamas, an area where you can find heaps of different type of cuisine from Japanese to Korean to Chinese to Irish. One would expect to pay a higher sum to dine in this area, but to my surprise this restaurant is not that expensive after all!


The bar




The Kitchen

There were only four of us, so we can't order much. Which means, I can't try much! But it's okay, I'll be back again!

Appetiser - Edamame (RM6)


Fresh Salmon Sashimi *drools* 10 pieces, each a centimetre thick! All round goodness! Yummy! (RM35)


Bro ordered the sukiyaki set. Kinda too salty for my liking. (RM21)


I ordered the Nabeyaki Udon (RM15) Light and nice :)


Parents shared a Miso Chashu Ramen (RM15) I think the miso soup was too salty. Ramen still lack of that 'bounciness'.


Then we shared a barbeque family set for 2. Minimum order of 2 pax (RM33 per pax) which includes:



Mixed Seafood - 2 prawns, 2 scallops, cuttlefish and butter yaki salmon (this is damn good)


The original meat given was ox tongue but we opted for pork (hmm, kinda tough)


Sliced beef (very tender and juicy! Yumm!)


Served with 2 miso soup and 2 white rice and fruits



Kin San Kichi Japanese Restaurant (Non Halal)
16, Jalan 27/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
(Facing the open air carpark)
Tel: 03-23003889

Opening Hours: Lunch - 12.00pm - 2.30pm; Dinner - 6.00pm - 10.15pm

No comments: