Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thank You For Loving Me ;)

For the past week I've been kinda emo, well, I don't see it as negatively emo, or the rather contradicting 'positively emo', but I'm just 'gratefully emo'. Those who have seen my 'change-by-the-minute' msn nick might accidentally noticed my emo nick last week - 不想有人对我好 (don't want to be treated nice). Maybe I'm feeling really guilty because I'm always worried about neglecting my friends or family. Be it consciously or unconsciously. Be it knowing or not knowing. I feel bad when people treat me good and I can't repay for their kindness. I feel sad when I know I don't deserve it. Teng even helped me analyzed the pros and cons of it. Haha thanks gnet ;)

At the same time, I'm glad to be part of your friendship circle. I'm grateful to have so many wonderful friends in my life. I'm happy that at each single stage of my life I meet someone new, and great.

Quote soursand - * Time might lead me to nowhere and fate might break me into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life's journey, our path crossed! *

To all my friends - THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME *wub*

Thank *you* (you know who you are) for the wonderful pressies. Totally unexpected. Expect the unexpected *chuckles* Very nice of you. I count this as the 'present' already ya?

不要对我好,因为不值得。
Don't treat me good, I don't deserve it.

No comments: