Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag #4

By Pik Kei

1. What day is it?

Selasa

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Open my dream cafe

3. Have you ever thought of commiting suicide? tried before? how?
Nope, and never will. Cuz I think there's a lot in life to do, until the day I die also I can't finish doing it. Life's too short to even think of suicidal! :p

4. What would you do if you won the Miss Universe?
First of all, I don't even qualify cuz i'm too short... and fat.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I still think that a guy and a girl can't be best friends. So nope.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved?
I think both are equally blessed. Blessed for having the power to love, and the opportunity to be loved.

7. What would be the most ideal way to wake up in the morning?
I remember when I was young my dad gave me 'light massage' to wake me up every day without fail. I missed that. He was so patient. (FYI, it's very difficult for me to wake up)

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Do nothing about it until the feeling fades away by itself lo. Haha, already very used to it. I think it's still better than 'if the person you secretly like is homosexual'. =_="

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or actor/actress?
The first person that comes into my mind is Joe Cheng 郑元畅.

10. Will you invite your ex-bf/gf to your wedding dinner?

Yes.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?

32 years old.. married, with kid(s), and having my own cafe? :)

12. What makes you happy?

A lot. My idol *wub*; my family; my friends; kids; when others are happy; being able to do things that i like; phood

13. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

Err, open my eyes?

14. Would you give all in a relationship?

Sure do.

15. If you fall in love with two people stimultaneously, who would you pick?

Whoever loves me more.

16. Would you forgive & forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done?
Would you forgive and forget a person who betrayed you, or steal your things, or murder your love ones? That's horrible right, so would you? Sure no lah. I might forgive if it's accidentally, but I won't forget.

17. Is there someone who you dislike right now?
Bits and pieces here and there :)

18. If your boyfriend/girlfriend told you that he/she is actually a prince/princess, what will you do?
I'll say 'Turn into a frog'

TAG:
Chun Yiun
Soo Yin
Chien Hui
Adelyn
Sue Shen
Rachteng
Lay Leng
Megdalyn

No comments: