Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tag #3

I shall start numbering tags that I've done... Fine, I know i can choose not to answer them, but it's fun even though it's quite dumb at times.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?


- 27/28

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?

I think 'i love u' is simple and sweet enough.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?

(Why must is be blog buddies when if it's a desert island, u freaking won't be able to blog? wth. And who on earth would follow me there? Deng.)

1) Pokok (I can build a treehouse)

2) Hutan (I have shades and woods for fire)

3). Gnet (So that I can teach you how to live at such a place)

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most and with whom ?

Tough decision.. hmm.. currently my fave is Switzerland/Taiwan, with my parents (so that they'll pay for me mwahaha!)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

To own a cafe built at the seaside (ok i think the seaside one may not come true)

6.Do you believe you can survive without money?

Can... if i have a job already then u take all my money away I still can survive, mwahaha!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

LIFE & TRUST

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Save 3 quarter of it first, give it to my parents, do some travelling and spending for me and my family! ;)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Used to... foolishly... but not anymore.. even though everyone says that when you love someone, tell them.

10. List out the good points of the person who tagged you.

She's very helpful and independent. When you're down, she will offer as much as she could to cheer u up. :)

11. What am I doing now?

Wow, such an intelligent question that I don't know how to answer.

12. Which type of person do you dislike the most?

Rude, liars, abusive, unfaithful, disrespectful...

13. What is your ambition?

Haha, don't laugh at me. In primary we have some record book to write 3 ambitions, mine was typist, teacher and cashier. (Stop laughing!) Now? Well, I guess I get to do what I like. In the food line. Though I still very much fond of typing and cashiering.

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?

How he/she speaks, and his/her attitude. But it's quite hard to see, cuz some ppl are good in acting.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Heart. With a heart, you have a life. And with a good heart, you achieve more :)

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?

Nope. I always 'mm seh dak' to buy.

17. What do you see when you look into a mirror?

Myself la! Choi!

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?

The one in the mirror :D I don't like to fuss ppl with my own probs.

19.The most memorable thing he/she has done to you?

All the things that my family and friends did for me is very memorable to me.

20. What do you like about this person who tagged you?

Determination.

i tag :

1). Chunyiun
2). Sue Shen
3). Pik Kei
4). Soo Yin
5). Soo Hui
6). Lay Leng
7). Cutiebee
8). Chien Hui
9) Adelyn

No comments: