Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag

Tell me who on earth created tags...

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
Heart... it keeps you alive and with a good heart, I guess you will achieve more :)

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
This question makes me emo so i'm not gonna answer it.

3.Where do you wish to get married?
Some beautiful church in Rome or something. Lol!

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
Let it be, let it be :)

5. Are you in love?
What's that? Lol!

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
That would be yesterday @ Yuen, Sunway Mentari.

7. Name the latest book you bought?
A Boy Called 'It' by David Pelzer

8. What is your full name?
I'm a cell :)

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
I heart both.

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
This question is stupid. Why would you only want to meet a person that you wish to meet only for one time? Anyway, I think I would like to meet celebrity chef Cat Cora, or Jamie Oliver, or Nigella Lawson, or latest in my list Govind Armstrong!

11. Christina or Britney?
I used to think Britney is sweet and nice, not anymore.

12. Do you do your own laundry?
When my mum is busy or when my parents are away :p

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Every place to me is an excitement ;)

14. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs.

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you
- emo queen
- SAD :p
- my first and best friend in PW
- my Penang kaki
- my 'ears' and my 'eyes' but more often i'm hers lor i think

16. 8 t'hings I'm passionate about
- Food
- Family
- Friends
- Online-ing
- Nike & Patrick
- Sleeping
- Travelling
- Music

17. 8 things I say too often
- Deng...
- What the...
- S la u
- Salah lor
- KNS
- Apala deyh
- Sakai ah..

18. 8 books I've read recently
- My Sister's Keeper
- A Boy Called 'It'
- The Lost Boy
- Where Rainbow Ends
- P.S. I Love You
- If You Could See Me Now
- Does Cookbook counts?

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
- Andra & The Backbone - Sempurna
- Danny One - Love and Freedom
- Anson Hu - Waiting For You
- Crossfire - Path of Dreams
- Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
- Orange - Ai Qing
- Hoobastank - The Reason
- Heart Of Asia

20. 8 things I learnt this year
- Never trust a person completely
- Expect the unexpected
- Friends are gems
- Family is the best thing on earth
- Enjoy life to the fullest
- i'm useless
- laughter is the best medicine
- Life is not smooth sailing in any how, any way

21. 8 people you tag
- Mei Fenn
- Sooyin
- Pik Kei
- Soohui
- Pei San
- Lap Sap Tung
- Jeannie aka Mysterious
- Megdalyn

No comments: