Friday, September 12, 2008

Eff You See Kay

Hola i'm back!!! Well, I'm actually back on Tuesday already, stayed one night in Penang then only back to Kay-Elle. Hmm, not in the mood to blog about my trip yet. Getting all emo-elmo now.



Been watching ISWAK 2 for the whole day today. Halfway now. Half more to go. Perhaps for other people who watched it didn't cry as much as I did. I don't know why, I get emotional easily. Tears just roll down every single episode. And the way Zhi Shu treats Xiang Qin, harsh at times but romanticnyaaaaa. Watching it will make every girl yearns for a guy like him. Or perhaps envy the taste of being in a relationship. Yeah, I admit I'm kinda outdated. I am just too 'lazy' to go 'boil' dramas, even though I say I want to watch them.


I guess things don't always happen the way you want them to be. Things don't turn out as you wish they should be. People come and people go, and it takes time for you to realize who is and who is not the people who worth your trust.

I don't understand why must gender be 'categorized' or 'assumed' to be something. E.g: EVERY girl loves diamonds, EVERY girl loves shopping, EVERY guy loves sports cars & hot babes, EVERY guy are ego-madness (which i think is true though). Stop 'categorizing' or 'assuming' because ASSUME = make an ASS out of U and ME. Pffffft!

Moody. Ciao.

~ I wish for things to go back to how it used to be.

No comments: