Updates for the past week:
- Went to PC Fair twice, went to Melaka for a day trip, sat the Melaka Cruise for the first time and it was good, cooked a very disappointing dinner, watched The Mummy, laughed like mad this minute and cried like hell the next.
Seriously, don't ask me what happened to me. I also don't know. I guess I'm just emo for being so pathetically useless. I'm kinda stressed out for not having a job. I'm worried because I am doing NOTHING at all, not even baking/cooking at home. I'm so not able to manage myself. My mind is running wildly and I cant stop it. And I seemed to be going nowhere, nowhere in specific. I'm just running in a neverending circle.
Was going through the stuff on my table and I found this paper of quotes I wrote last time because I find it so true. Guess I should share with you guys. Erm, not motivational quotes but emo quotes. Because I'm emo.
- Have you ever love someone and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever 0r fell for your best friend in the entire world and watchi him/her fall for someone else?
- Have you ever denied your fellings for someone because your fear of rejection is too hard to handle? We tell lies when we are afraid.
- Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them. If you do, they might break your heart, but if you don't, you might break theirs.
- Have you ever notice the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you can never have them.. When the moment you can't feel them under your fingertips you miss them.
- Have you ever wondered which hurts the most - saying something and wishing you had not or saying nothing and wishing you had.
- I guess the most important things are the hardest to say.
- Afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us, but everytime we tell a lie the thing we fear grows stronger.
- Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were afraid of losing what you already had with that person?
- Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do, it does it on its own. When you least expects it, or even if you don't want it to.
- Have you ever wanted to love someone, but that other person was afraid to let you? Many of us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too much, for fear that the other person does not care as much or that life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.
- Don't be a person who have to look back to wonder what they would have or could have... no one waits forever.