Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2008.2008

What a meaningful date supposed to be...

But, it's just another plain, normal day for me...

Heard over the radio that some guys are planning to propose to their gfs at 20:08 hour, how romantic...

Hmm, ever felt 'frustrated' and 'stressed out' the whole day long since you wake up, yet nothing that is stressing you? It's like your heart beating faster than usual, your mind's spinning, as if something bad will happen. That's how I felt the whole day. Yet, not knowing why. While I was driving home from lunch, suddenly my eyes get teary. Really suddenly. Haha, sounds so Harry Potter-ish. Went home and clean my room. Haha, I wish I feel like this everyday, then my room will be super clean.

I don't know what I want, I also don't know what I need. My mind is congested with doubts and hesitations, which is kind of an awful feeling. I guess I know what I don't have - confidence. I'm afraid to try, because I am scared the first try doesn't bring good result. I'm scared to put down the things I currently have now. The things that I'm enjoying. But, I know I have to. Sigh! God, please enlighten me. Is what I want really what I need? And is what I want really what I can?

Rocky road, can I climb higher or will I just tumble and scatter into pieces?

- I hate 5th Sept and 6th Sept.
- Decisions are hard to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pray more ;)Ask Him to enlighten you..


and take your time to think what u really wants....

All the best. -OLM-