Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Taggie Tag

Haha, this came at the right time. I wanted to update but nothing for me to update. Since i'm tagged by weiting, here goes :)

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time: 00:11AM
Name: Eve
Sisters: None
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 5
Height: 152cm
Where do you live: On earth
Favourite drinks: Milo kosong panas :D
Favourite breakfast: American breakfast - Sunny side up with toasts, sausages, bacon, sauteed mushroom and baked beans! Yum yum~

Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yup
Swam in the ocean: Yup, but swam halfway scared of jellyfish/baby shark so turned back
Fallen asleep at school: Once, and kena ask to go wash face
Broken someone's heart: Ya I learn karate one :p
Fell off your chair: Not that I remember
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: I wish there is...
Saved e-mails: My inbox has 1000 over mails at the moment :p
What is your room like: Just like a non-smelly rubbish dump, u know what i mean.
What's right beside you: U mean on my left or right? Left is the floor, right is the bed heehee!
What is the last thing you ate: Bubur gandum tong sui!

Ever had
Chicken pox: Yup. First week of standard 5 tim. Deng.
Sore throat: Who doesn't??
Stitches: Nope
Broken nose: Ouch but nope.

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Used to but theoretically it is bullshit.
Like picnics: As long as there's phood!

Who was were the last person
You danced with: Hmm... chillex! Long long time ago.
Last made you smile: Pokok... Chatting with her on msn :p
You last yelled at: I think i only dare to yell at my brother la... but long time never dy lu

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yeah... a lot of them.. I like all my friends :)
Kissed anyone: Nope
Get sick: Touch wood
Talk to an ex: Nope...
Miss someone: I miss my idol
Eat: I don't plan to be aneroxic... in fact i ate super a lot today...

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope
What's under your bed: Dust and a lot of books :p
Who do you really hate: ~Hate is a strong word but I really really don't like you~
What time is it now: 00:23PM

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: I said I miss my idol lor.. so long nvr c him liao
Do you have any siblings: Wtf.. what's the sister/bro question was about?
Do you want children: Only after I get married of course
Do you smile often: I think I laugh more than I smile...
Do you like your hand-writing: NOT AT ALL
Are your toe nails painted: yes... white
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: whoever's... as long as it's big enough and comfortable and CLEAN
What color shirt are you wearing now: Black
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Watching tv, chatting with friends and psp-ing
When did you cry last: Few weeks ago i think...
Are you a friendly person: It's for others to judge, I can't determine it myself :S
Do you have any pets: Yes
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Lost in outer space I think...
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: Nope..
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nope, very noisy/bright
What are you doing right now: Looking at the screen and typing the answer lor dumb q!
Have you ever crawled through a window: Nope
Can you handle the truth: Whatever happens, happens. You can't change the fact.
Are you too forgiving: I think I am
Are you closer to your mother or father: Equal
Who was the last person you cried in front of: GIB. But I dont think they saw it :p
How many people can you say you've really loved: Love is a strong word too but I love my family, friends and idol a lotzz!
Do you eat healthy: Recently quite lo :)
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Never existed in the first place
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Always
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: I usually stay in my room alone
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Depends... at home or with unfamiliar ppl I am quiet... but if I know u well enough, I can be very very noisy and crappish.
Are you confident: It doesn't exist in my dictionary

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in Std 6
2. Playing congkak/batu sembilan/sticker collection
3. Hating UPSR
4. ICQ-ing
5. Eager for our primary school trip to Sarawak!

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Bake something
2. Watch drama
3. Clean my room (it never happens)
4. Record something
5. Redeem Bonuslink voucher

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Keropok lekor
2. French Toasts
3. potato chips
4. Kit Kat :p
5. Choc chip cookies

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Save 3 quarter of the money first
2. Travel around the world
3. Buy a bigger house
4. Eat all the best phood everywhere
5. Buy all the Nike products that I can findddddd!!!

5 of my bad habits
1. Lazy
2. Slow
3. No confidence
4. Always emo
5. Think too much

5 places I have lived in
1. Puchong
2. Tmn Desa
3. Tmn Desa
4. Tmn Desa
5. Tmn Desa

5 jobs I've had (all part time only la :p)
1. Cakehouse assistant
2. Ticketing assistant
3. Service crew
4. Lecturer's cooking class assistant
5. -

5 people I tag
1. Pokok
2. Hutan
3. soohui
4. sooyin
5. Mei Fenn

No comments: