Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lack of ceratonine?

Ms. Karen said that anti-depressant medications contains high amount of ceratonine, which is also called the happy hormone. Ceratonine is also available in starchy food and chicken.

I don't know what's wrong with me these few days. Been getting moody over nothing. Is it that I'm lack of ceratonine? But the weird thing is, I get moody all of a sudden, and I can be happy in another minute. So, I think there's something wrong with my hormones. I guess it's the stress... coming from everywhere... and also Bibi. She was banged by a car... Now has a wound near her leg. :( She's not eating. Not drinking. It definitely is painful. I see tears in her eyes... :( Have been thinking a lot about my future for the past few days. Sigh, what am I going to do? I don't know. I'm so blunt. So empty inside me.

20072007

I didn't realize yesterday was a double match date until Mathias forwarded a message to me in the afternoon. Haha, cute. Don't know why but had the urge of fwding it to quite some number of people. When it was 20:07, it was triple match! 2007, 20072007 :) But this type of double, triple matches happen every year. 070707 lah, 080808 lah, 20072007 lah, 20082008 lah... Ciu...

I guess I'm just tired...
Emo-ing for no reason...
Leaving for good...
Expect the unexpected...

No comments: