Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thank you guyz!

29/4/06 - Saturday

This week time flies... So fast it's already Saturday, my off day... Seriously no mood to work already la... No motivation at all... Except for the macha ice with red bean... Gosh, i'm so in love with macha ice and red bean... Planning to buy one tub home... If they allow...

Went IOI mall this afternoon... Ate KFC... Been craving for it for the past few weeks... Found out that Speedy selling Lin Yu Zhong's cd for only RM36, bought it straight away... Then went to CD Rama to check out magazines, found Kwok Fai's EP instead... Bought it straight away too... Walked around, trying to look for gifts... Mother's Day coming... What to buy for my mom and kai ma? Sigh! Plus a few friends' bdays are in May too... Wah, no money dy aiks! October lagi worst... *pengsan* Fitness First will be opening an outlet in IOI (wonder will have biz or not kekeke i'm evil =p ), some dancers were doing dance demo at the concourse area ground floor, very nice dance moves... Tempted to go for dancing classes... Maybe i should check out how much is it... Or maybe i should juz go for yoga classes near my hse? But do i have time for all these?

At night went for Su Fang's house warming party at Sungai Long... So pai seh, didn't bring anything for her... Went with Ester, Fiona, Ching, How Yee, Chin Fai, Wei Wen, Cheng Mun, Mui Yun, Siew Yen and Kok Leong... The food they catered were not bad, satay was good... Didn't eat much though, was kinda full... 8.30pm we sat in front of the tv to watch project superstar finale... until 12am... John won... Ish, expected it already... although i prefer Desiree... She's so leng lui! And has a powerful voice... Doesn't it sound like MI being replayed again? Tee hee! Mei Ling called, saying Daniel was juz 10 feet away from her, and Paul Moss, Danny, Arik were there too. Argh, i wanna see Danny!!!

Should i continue my studies for degree? I dunno la... Really don't feel like studying anymore... Can i just goyang kaki for the rest of my life ar? Hehe, mimpilah...

Chun, Zyna, EJ n ML came to Zen for dinner 2 dayz ago... So nice of them! Kesian EJ, lost 5kg... Jin, better take care of yourself ya... Went yum cha after work... Zyna did something super funny in front of QBar... haha! Better don't say anything... Then yesterday ML came and bring me to eat supper at Jalan Ipoh... Thanks for coming to fetch me... Then, after supper i online, Chun told me some stuff... Made me so frustrated... I admit i am jealous... Although i don't want any of it... It just makes me dislike it... I hate it... I really really hate it... Boast however you all want it... I rather not to be told of anything... I shall remain low profile and not going out anymore... Maybe i should juz quit? Good right? I guess everybody will love it... He won't know that I exist... Maybe it's even better for HER... She can have all the attention she wants... I'm not tempted to go for anything anymore... i'm considering not going for the mini concert...

I would like to thank a few people here... Haha, why? I also dunno... just feel like thanking them...

Teng - Thanks for your accompaniment in Genting... I feel very touched when u pulled the blanket for me... I really enjoy going out with you! Hope to see u more often! (Sorry i'm straight one ok!)

Kai Ma - Well, although just a few knows that we're your kai luis, but it's great hanging out with you! Enjoyed listening to your stories and your laughter... You very cute la! Love you! Hope you're not scared of me! =p Kai ma, kai ma, i help you carry your luggages laa... kai ma kai ma... hehe!

Kai Ye - Starting I thought you were scary... But after mixing with you for a long time, you talked more! And you're so nice!! It feels so nice when you hugged me in KLCC that day! Keke! Erm, I wonder if you know we're your kai luis actually... Anyway... we shall go bowling one day ya?

EJ - You really should go into acting la... Your actions just cheers me up... Although you yourself sometimes turns moody and scares me... You can share anything with me ok? I'll always be here for you... Sometimes i really worry about you because you hide things from us... be more open to us k? Take care.

Chun - My bestest pal... Thanks for everything!!! I can share totally evverything with you... We shall meet up more often ok? Love you to the max! Faster go get a bf la aijor...

Sar - Thanks for coming to find me during work... Love to kepoh around with you and working with you (featured pinkies) hehe... I also share everything with you! We shall meet up for tong sui in SS2 for supper when u settle everything ya? Muaks!!! And prawn mee in klang!!!

Julie - Thanks for letting me know all the news you have abt Daniel or trendy stuff!! Appreciate it a lot! Love chatting with you! Thanks so so so so much!

Ostro - Thanks for your advises and accompaniment... Having you as a friend means a lot to me... Thanks so so much!

ML - Thanks for fetching me everywhere and suppers... Owe you loadz!

Ching Yee, Anjanna, Ria - Thanks for still offering to ask me to go to places together... I'm sorry that i've been spending less time with you guys because of studies and DFC... Love you guys to the max! We shall meet up as soon as i finish my training... Muaks!

Uncle Nessie - Thanks for caring for me all the time even though we're so far apart... I really miss you a lot! I'm sorry I seldom chat with you online... I wanna go mamak with you again!!! Sob sob... And i want you to cook lemon chicken for me!

There's just so many people i would want to thank la... Hundreds, thousands... If i were to really thank you guys, it would take me 1 week to write everything... See lah, if i got time i will do so... hehe! That's all about it for now... good night! Adios! Miss u guys loadz!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:>
just stay strong ya , hard times shall pass and always look forward to a better tomorrow :)

chunyiun said...

Urm...Sevvy....I love u too!!...U r one of my closest fren i have in KL!!...Dun abandon me yaa? Hehehe...Anyway, i am soree if i told u things dat made u so frus..Soree ler..I tot u would b able to take it ma...Ahahah..Mana tau, u so weakling 1..:P..
Asking me to get a bf soon? Then i wont have time to teman u lor..HOw? N u know i oni want him...wahahahaha...Love u to the max, dear!!..Muakz MUakz

rachteng said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

sevvy ! i miss you so much alreadyy !
i stay so near sunway and i nvr go visit you . i so " mo leung sam "!!! hahahahah. anyway u must take care ya ! love u lots !!

Anonymous said...

kekeke...don worry la..we all busy with exams & work..after dat when everyone is FREE...we go SHOPPING!!! ;P but for now u don spend so much la...see u buy 2 albums in 1 day...i oso lose 2 u!! ;P if not oso wait la for mega sale to come..then should be slightly cheaper!!
wah if this world ppl can sit & goyang kaki & money jus drop into ur lap, we all no need work liau lor...don worry so much la..jus try 2 enjoy ur work, get to know more ppl & get as much experience as u can!! dats the fun part!! of coz u will face all kinds of good & bad things..but dats part of growing up & becoming a better person by not making the same mistakes that they made..don worry la..almost every work place sure got all kinds of conflict 1!! experience before..=P
oh ya thanks so much for sending us to su fangs house!! had fun there...long time no meet up...maybe when we're free we can overnite in ann's huz if its ok wit her & watch movie the whole nite...kekeke...but dats another day la...take care!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

aiyak...oops...come out 2 times pulak..oh forgot 2 write jus now...u can share with hy & i mah..nvr say u din bring anything..oh well..nvm la..bye bye

Shin Sar said...

Sevvy, we'll have more 'kehpoh' next time. so many things to share. haha... all the "pat kua" stuff. ok, ss2 mamak and tong sui. No problem...in June ok? hehe