Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Feeling lost...

25/4/06 - Tuesday

It's already the third week of my training... I still feel like a lost puppy there... Suppose to be gathering information for my TIS report, but I really don't know what to do... Today Kenny gave Kennedy a test... wahh, tension man when i heard about it... Feel so pressured... But in the end he didn't ask me... phew! Got my pay today... RM106... For the duration of 10/4 - 15/4... Aihz... pay petrol pun tak cukup... What to do, trainee mar...

Last Friday Soursand came pyramid to visit me... Thanks sar sar so muchy!!! Lup you so much!!! Whoever is free, please come and find me at Zen Japanese Restaurant in Sunway Pyramid... I miss u guys so much!!! But make sure i'm working on that particular day la... hehe!

Finally I fixed a cd player in my car! Yahoo! Thanks to Mei Ling's husband... Plus better quality speaker... He help me tint my front window + fix louder hon for free samore! Thank you!

Should i work part time at Zen after my training? Sigh, still wondering... Some of them are nice, but some I dowan to say la... But the pay is good mer... But they have a lot of part timers already la... Better don't...

Should i take up guitar lessons again? Really impressed with how Daniel play his guitar... And i really would like to learn to play all those unplugged songs... Perhaps Daniel can be my teacher? Aihz, mimpi lah...

So many albums i want to buy larrr! But no money!!! How orhh... Lin Yu Zhong's, Guang Liang's, Daniel's, Danny One's, William Sun's... How i wish i kena strike lottery... So many things i want to buy!!! Laconic, Patrick, CDs, guitar, clothes, kitchen equipments...

It's hard to please everyone, there's always someone who will get hurt... Life is always unfair... I would like to mix with everybody too, but sometimes, you still need to click with that person to mix together... Or maybe i'm the one always not being included to mix with... Sometimes, it might be my fault that I don't mix with you, but sometimes it's your own fault too... Heaven knows who i'm talking about...

I better go and sleep now... Still got many things to write... but, next time la...

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHILINILI! :D May you be blessed with love, joy and happiness... Remember, my photo frame can fit the whole globe... So definitely it is big enough to fit the 6 of us... Concentrate on your studies, and stop thinking about the past ok... You know what i mean...

2 comments:

Mich Oon said...

Hey....Wish u good luck in striking ToTo~Magnum~1+3D...

Yeah....
Anyway..i wun tink back about the past....cool

Anonymous said...

HOPEFULLY....the photoframe can fit the whole world...doesnt bau char...