Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Motivation please come back to me...

2/5/06 - Tuesday

11 - 7 shift... Worked 6 hrs in a row! Then 6pm only break... Wanna pengsan dy... I guess i really have no interest in F&B la... It's so tempting to go into the kitchen, even just to cut onions or garlic =_=" what's wrong wif me mann... Plus, i guess trainees were not really welcomed larz... Don't know why... or is it juz me? I feel like i'm a lost soul there... Luckily still have the trainee gang... The Taylor's gang... Motivation ohh motivation... please come back to me... Maybe if 'he' comes Zen for makan then my motivation to work will come back la... hehe! Mimpi-lah...

*Nobody is perfect in this world...*

I think i look super old... I think i look like an auntie... A lot of people say i don't look 19... I look damn old... Aihz... I wanna cut my hair... i think my hair makes me look old... Maybe i cut short fringe? Layer? PERM?!? *Pengsan* But i still want long hair...

Now Zen people start calling me 'auntie' also... aiyak... influence by Kenneth larz! Donkey la...

Went 1u for dinner with Os and Sar... Had Japanese food... I had Katsu Don... Err, okay la... We talked and laughed like mad in the restaurant... Super loud... Luckily not many customers... This Ostro dreaming that he'll sit next to Kelly Clarkson and Fergie and Mike Shinoda samore in MAA... =_=" Betul betul mimpi lah he... He bought a jacket and a shirt... Very nice! Oh, if you haven't know... Ostro won the Haier Superstar Contest and he won a trip to Bangkok for the MTV Asia Awards 2006... So happy for him la! Congratz Os! Have fun there ya? Don't worry too much k? Just enjoy yourself!!!

Passed by this booth, Empro was doing eye brow shaving for customers... Feel like doing la... But not in front of everybody la... Shall go next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur not aunty!!!!
Ur sevvilililili~!!!! Cute..lolz...& SeXay