Thursday, April 20, 2006

Same Old Day...

Today i became runner for both afternoon and night session... Quite fun... But tiring! I nearly sprain my back... I sent 6 gyutan out! Grrr, i hate sending gyutan!
My back has been hurting for the past few weeks... Aihz, old dy la.. got osteoporosis... Alamak! Was putting down the food tray on customer's table, ouch! My back hurts like hell!
Got to know a few staffs better... Well, at least we joked around... Went ta pao together... Ate together...
Ate supper at Sri Neela... hungry la... Ate 1 nasi lemak ayam goreng + 1 roti empat segi... slurp! Went home, the peanut root soup was on my table... Been drinking it for two days... Mum said can help me grow taller =_=" Fine, i know i'm short!!!

See! My Patrick notepad!!! Aww... Went to the K's Kids website, got those Patrick baby toys la.. I wanna buy!!!

I wanna eat japanese buffet!!! Who want to teman me go eat japanese buffet?? i want sukiyaki, yakiniku, salmon sashimi, macha ice cream with red bean... I want i want i want!!!

2 comments:

chunyiun said...

Sevvy!!....Hahah..Im short too..come la..share share ur peanut root soup wei..then we can grow tall together!...Wakakaka...!

Anonymous said...

I want it too...call me i want Japanese Buffet, BubblEs..