Tuesday, April 18, 2006

No one is perfect...

17/4 Monday

Didn't feel like waking up today... Started work at 11am... Sweep the floor, wipe the tables, make the tea... Miss Tong taught me a bit about the sake and shochu... Haha, confirm now she and chef kuan is a pair... Not bad, quite secocok... leng chai leng lui...

Today wasn't busy... Enjoying work actually... Haha! Weird huh... I guess it's because of the people i'm working with... If work with that PK sure i'll kill myself... all trainees hate PK. Gosh, i'm so tempted with the sukiyaki smell... and the sashimi... and tempura!

Break time chunyiun came to pyramid... Mei Ling was also here... Met up with them and went Secret Recipe! Drank Oreo milkshake, yummy but very filling! Yippee! Bought my Patrick notepad! I want to collect all Patrick stuff!!! =D But no discount ish! Bought 6 cheese tarts too. Aiyak, left it in Zen!

I'm soooo super frustrated with people who OT!!! Especially that few, which i don't need to mention... Beh ta han! Irritating! And those who SS a lot! Not only SS... Triple SS!!! Don't understand why they want to SS so much... Plus, those who say things which indirectly hinting something bad... Arghh! Sakit hati!!!

T, I don't want to hear anymore stories about it from you... it hurts to hear whatever you said about it... I know you're great, you want to share with me, you're a nice person, that's why you get to experience all those, get to be there, see that, you have the ability and perhaps money? But do you know that actually deep inside it hurts? Maybe i'm just jealous... or i'm not satisfied... well, i guess i should just leave everything... I guess everybody's selfish... Everybody has their own secrets... I don't think i should go out with you anymore... I don't want to hear...

My back hurts! I want to go for massage!

2 comments:

Shin Sar said...

want massage? come I massage for you.. Hehe..
Now, there are more and more people OT la..
Not only that, there are more and more who are very irritating! Tend to skip their postings...
hey, you mentioned triple SS, means SSSSSS (6 Ss), that's me!!!
Aiks...

I wanna visit you in Sunway...
But don't know when :P
Gosh, I miss you Sevvy...

chunyiun said...

Hey Sevvy...As i always tell u..dun bother so much ner...Always remember that we both think alike..Nyek Nyek...Come to me, if u need to talk..OKie? See u this Sat!..Miss u Loadssss!

N yea, i understand how u feel..coz i feel dat way too!!