Thursday, April 13, 2006

Craze for Patrick...

12/4/06

3rd day of training in Zen Japanese Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid... One word for it -TIRING!!! I guess every training is like that guah... I dunno la, i have a feeling the staff there dislikes me... Because i'm slow? I'm stupid? Aihz... dunno la... Only did basic stuff... Kau meang ahhh, can i just quit studying, quit training, quit working? But Miss Tong and Kenny are okay la... they'll teach one...

Went Genki Sushi for lunch with Kennedy, Darren and Ed... While waiting for Kennedy who went to the bank, went walked around... and omg i saw a patrick notepad!!! RM6.90!! I'm so gonna buy it... Tapi takde duit la... See Zen's food so nice but tak boleh sentuh one... Ish... Oh ya! I bought my Patrick Head-Shape pillow and the Hand Towel dy! Yahoo!!! My collection!

So cham... Now soaking my leg in hot water... Perhaps is my shoe punya problem guah.. A lot of Taylor's student working part time in Zen too... Hmm...

Oklar, i wanna sleep liao... Nitez!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter what happens,dun stress out gurl

just relax,and take it easy..

Shin Sar said...

Gal, take care..be patient..that's part of life...face it with postivite thinking. Take care..