Saturday, April 01, 2006

I love Patrick!!!

Went to Midvalley to have lunch with Chooi Suet and Yen Teng yesterday... And also to buy cards for two of our friends whose birthday just passed... Well, not JUST... anyway...

Had lunch in Domino's, they have this Cheese Bake Rice thingy just like Kim Gary... Then went to Memory Lane to buy cards... OMGGGG!!! I nearly melted seeing all the Patrick stuff!!! I'm so gonna buy all those stuff!!! But sadly some are quite costly!!! Oh, Patrick doggie (don't salah faham! I love Patrick the DOG!!) you're so cute!!! I lup you!!! I'm gonna collect Patrick soft toys from now on!!!


I want to buy:

- Patrick Bath Towel RM69.90

- Patrick Face Towel RM9.90

- Patrick Mug RM34.90 @ RM39.90 (Can't remember)

- Patrick Pillow (The head shape only) RM39.90

- Patrick car seat cover

- Patrick pencil case

- BIG BIG BIG Patrick soft toy RM200 plus (sniff sniff)

- Patrick, Patrick, Patrick and more PATRICK!!! =D

No comments: