Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tag of the Eight

Tagged by Hutan @ Shin Sar @ Lisa @ Soursand @ Masam Pasir @ SS

Kns... know it's difficult samore tag me...

8 things I'm passionate about:


1) Maths ;)
2) Cooking
3) Online :p
4) Music
5) Sleep
6) What I am determined to complete
7) Star chasing
8) Phood!!!

8 things I say too often:

1) WHAT THE ****
2) Serious ah?
3) Shyt you
4) KNN/KNS
5) Thank you (elehh act nice pulak)
6) Sorry
7) the F word
8) SS betul!

8 books I've read recently:

1) Where Rainbow Ends
2) The Boy Called 'It'
3) The Lost Boy
4) San Mao Liu Lang Ji (comic :D)
5) (err does cookbooks count??) Jamie Oliver
6) Nigella Lawson
7) Dorie Greenspan
8) Amy Beh

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

1) Danny One - Love and Freedom
2) Anson Hu - Waiting For You
3) Orange - Ai Qing
4) Westlife - Flying Without Wings
5) Cry On My Shoulder
6) Peterpan - Mungkin Nanti
7) Samsons - Kenangan Terindah
8) Watergate - Heart Of Asia

8 things I learnt for the past year:

1) Life is short.
2) Appreciate the true people around you
3) Not everyone is trustable in this world
4) Emo a lot
5) Expect the unexpected
6) Jealousy hurts
7) There are lots of two-headed snakes in this world.
8) Smile when the going gets tough

8 people I tag: (Kns, let SS tag all dy)
1) Soohui
2) Sooyin
3) Babychien
4) Sheryl
5) Weiting
6) Gymnast
7) Chung Pei San :p
8) Alison

No comments: