Monday, January 29, 2007

Just be yourself

Why must you compare yourself to other people?
You are you, I am I, he is he, she is she...
Does it really matter if she gets it and you don't?
Does it really matter if he's in and you're not?
Does it really matter if I can and you cannot?
Everybody is unique in his or her own way...
In some way, I am good at something...
In other aspects, you're good at other things...
I never blab a single word at other things that you do...
So why on earth must there be comparisons?
I thought you were different from the others,
but come to think of it, you're just the same... Same as all of them...
You're just so immature...
Sometimes I thought you deserve it when you get it...
But now I have second thoughts...
So stop complaining...
You'll get it if you have the fate to...
If not, just shut up and kcuf off....

PS: If you think i'm talking about you... Again, kcuf off... I'm not that free... Don't be vain...

Lup Danny

No comments: