Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Eat, eat and eat...

I spent my whole week holiday doing nothing but play... Lepak lepak and lepak...

Suppose to be going on a diet, but i'm putting in more food... *piak*


18/9 - Rakuzen SS15... Yummy! Same chain as Zen (but Zen cheaper and nicer!) =D


19/9 - Chuai Heng Restaurant, Kuchai Lama... Dad's bday... Yummy too! 8 course dinner... Kenyang betul!

21/9 - Assam laksa at Cheow Yang pasar malam. There's only 1 table for this assam laksa stall and you have to take numbers to get to your assam laksa... Yeng leh?

23/9 - Dinner at Anjanna's house. Home cooked food... yummy! It's been so long since i see most of my secondary school classmates... Had loads of fun chatting with them... Stayed until 2am playing Pictionary, losers have to drink one glass of water each round, and cannot go toilet. I had 8 glasses... what a way to make me drink water man... >.<"

24/9 - SS2 Wai Sek Kai... 3 dinosaurs eating all these food...

25/9 - Steamboat at Yuen...

Growing fatter and fatter dee lar... sei lor sei lor... But, it feels so good to hang out with true friends who really care for you... Sometimes i wonder, what do they think about me? What if everybody actually hates me? What if they're just pretending to be kind to me? Am feeling moody the whole day.. why? The pic? The person? The trip? The post? The SS-ness?

Gosh, don't know what's wrong with me. I dreamt of him yesterday. Do I miss him that much? We weren't close at all, and we don't even keep in contact... Why do i miss him?

Spotted a few leng chais these few days... Keep thinking what is my type of guy? I always believed that (sorry la SS abit) I will be able to find a guy who's my type and love me deeply... People always say that, you will never get the type of guy you like, they'll end up being the opposite... Tall, dark and handsome? Or short, fair and cute? =D Have you watched the Taiwanese drama 'It Started with A Kiss'? Must watch it... If only there's a guy so loyal like Ah Jin... 5 years... Having a crush on Xiang Qin for 5 years... Same as XQ's crush towards Zhi Shu... Aihz, also know how to say it's a drama ler, all imaginations...

2 comments:

chunyiun said...

Wow!...the food the 3 dinosaurs ate looks delicious..Wakaka..there goes la ur dietttt.....Nyek Nyek..Hari hari spotting for leng chai..but so far,oni saw one last nite rt? :P:P:P...

Oh, n i also believe dat there's someone out there for everyone..its just a matter of time...I hope i am right!..Wish me luck too!!..Good luck to u too...Kakaka...

backStreetGluttons said...

If u like assam laksa try the SEA PARK PJ one .very good also !