Sunday, December 30, 2007

Memoirs of 2007

Teng asked me to blog about how good or how bad 2007 has been for me... It took me quite some time to think about it... Really, in two days time, 2007 is leaving, welcoming the arrival of 2008, what's happened has passed, and what's gonna happen we don't know...

I would describe 2007 in one word - "ROJAK".



Why? (No, it doesn't have anything to do with the dish ok! Even though I know I ate a lot this year, thus my size :S)

It's a year filled with various mixtures of feelings... 365 days full of laughter, a year full of emotional moments, regrets, appreciations, touching moments, tears of sadness, tears of happiness. Especially being emo lah. Somehow this year I'm very very emotional. Feeling depressed, disappointed with myself, low self esteem, stressed up and all. Ish. Really must learn to open up and be happy.

It's a year full of traveling, star chasing, meeting new people from all walks of life. I've traveled domestically and internationally so yay for me :S


Photobucket


Each and everyone of you, be it known for ages or newly met, be it best friends and not so best friends, be it you remember or don't give-a-damn-about-me, you (Yes, *pointing my fingers at you* i mean you you you and you!) mean so much to me. Thanks for everything that you've done for me, thanks for putting faith in me, thanks for trusting me and telling me all those untellable secrets, thanks for remembering me, thanks for making me laugh, thanks for making me cry. Well, at least I know I'm in your heart, and you're in mine too :) *smiling sheepishly*



365 days S&A (single and available) ALL YEAR LONG. (Psst, not like someone SAD and MAD) Wakakka! Single je mah... and i'm proud of it! Mou yeh geh, only sometimes feel lonely only. But i still have kakis to hang out with! Here wishing everyone to be able to get a loved one by their side next year! :)


I would say that I learned a lot this year. Meeting more people gives me the exposure on how to manage myself, how to think more maturely. But come to think of it, I still have a long long way to learn, and I realize my knowledge and thinking is just so so so shallow. It's a year that I day dream a lot, and started to make plans in making my dreams come true. At least day dreams are inspirations to me. I learned not to trust people so easily. I learned not to judge a book by its cover. I learned that sometimes, things are not what it seems to be. I learned that, not to just hear stories from one side of the party.

However, my resolution for 2007 is not achieved yet. Gosh, losing weight is such a difficult task to do. And controlling my spending is another tough one too.

Heck with it... My new year resolution list for 2008 doubled. There's more I want to do, and want to achieve. I just hope everything will be alright. All the sui things please go away. I want to lose weight, I want to learn japanese, I want to learn yoga, I want to learn dancing, I want to cook more more and more, I want to watch all the dramas I can, I want to travel around the world!! Hah! Jokes of the century man!

Happy new year 2008 everyone! Mwaks! May the new year be a prosperous one and best one for you :) *lub*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi your website is rocks
you should watch at this cool emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/a5sfeo