Saturday, December 23, 2006

First Anniversary...

November 14 2005 - My first Daniel event... a meaningful one which I first met many of my good buddies now in DFC... Teng, Chilicandy, Szen, Superaunty, Piggygrace, Eeleng, Jovee, Aunty Quiny, Soursand...

However,

December 18th 2005 - Is my most meaningful event... my 2nd event... right after my diploma finals... And I became instant best buddies with a few of them... Futsal in the morning, autograph session in the afternoon... I first met Chunyiun, Aunty Jean, IH, Swan, ForeverDaniel, Gymnast, Silverwings, Ostrova etc...



LCY - Since this day, we have been through a lot together... everywhere we go, whatever we do... There were a lot of ups and downs towards the middle, but things have been smooth now... I'm very very glad to have you as a friend, thanks for sharing with me and also don't mind me blabbing at you... I'm sorry if i've annoyed u in any ways.. But I love you very much... *geli* Friendship forever! Mwaks!

YSS - *These three are always seen together* That's very true right? I really admire your observation level and your caringness towards others never seems to end... I am touched by the things you do for me, and I'm very, very glad to have you as my friend... Thanks for being there for me, and becoming my makan partner... Again, i'm sorry if i've annoyed you in any ways... Thank you so so so much and aku cinta padamu!!! hehe! Mwaks!


Teng - I've known you already during nov 14th. We've also gone through a lot of ups and downs together... thanks to aherm aherm! Big girl liao lor, better be good! Study lor! Just want to tell you I do enjoy spending time with you... I'm sorry if i've hurt you in any ways, and thanks for being my friend... Mwaks!



I still have a whole list of people to thank... for this one whole year of fun, joy and laughter... Many things happened in this whole year, I shed tears, and also laughed like mad. I gained a lot a lot a lot of new friends, and I learned a lot of new things. I learned not to trust people easily, but I also learned that many people care about me. I learned that if I want people to care for me, i must care for them first.

To all the pioneer pinkies I know for one year, especially Ostro, Szen, Jovee, SA, Chilicandy, Mich, Eemun, Aunty Quiny, Aunty Melody, Uncle Milo, Aunty Wendy, Aunty Jean, Uncle Pingeye, Uncle IH, Aunty Swan, Ryan and many many more... (don't feel intimidated if your name is not mentioned, because it just didn't came to my mind at this moment, sorry!) You guys have made me who I am today, and I feel very comfortable being with you all. You guys have encouraged me in everything I do... Thank you so much. I don't know how I can repay you guys... Thank you thank you thank you...

6 comments:

chunyiun said...

*geli*bulu roma all standing up liao...But thanx for everything too!!...Lub u too!!....Err btw, the grp pic is a bit the small rt? kenot even see LCH properly...except for the big furry brown bear...Kekekek...

rachteng said...

LCY : the picture , the smaller the better (: My face less round then . ngek ngek ngek

SEV : Thanks for everything also . I might not be as "teliti" as you guys . I don't remember when we met and all . But HEAR the past . SEE the present . TOUCH the future . (: Thanks for everything . THings were rough,but we went through it after all . Btw horh , what was on November 14th ? Lol . I really don't remember .

Eve Lynn said...

Nov 14th - Estee Lauder in MV lah! Doink... But I already seen you before that la... dah met you since MI specs haha!

Mich Oon said...

wow..One year...
~!

Fuiyoh!~
1st time see - at MV promo
1st talk - "Hey,your shirt is nice ler"
1st time yumcha -Kim Gary..Met elvis..
Fuiyoh!
Thanks Sevvy! Love ya lots! Waiting for dinner wit u!...hungry la..

Shin Sar said...

*aku cinta padamu* geli!!!! Uhuuuuhhh.... *trembling*

Thank you for being a great friend all this while! Muacks...

Anonymous said...

hey yeah edi 1 year we have met
thx for the friendship
the very 1st time we met is at futsal
and the very 1st time u edi fetched me to mv in the afternoon
and the very 1st time u ajak me to eat nasi lemak...ehhehe

thx everything sev