Thursday, March 16, 2006

Life is so unpredictable...

Seriously, life is such an unpredictable thing... Anything can happen in just 1 minute, or even 1 second. You might be here this second, and maybe the next thing u know, err.. heaven knows la... Aihz... How i wish i could take some time off to go holiday with my parents... To clear off my mind... and get some rest from all these sleepless nights... They went Bangkok... I wonder if they'll bring me back some souvenirs kekeke!

Term test is next week... Haven't start studying... Luckily some subjects have only one chapter/given tips... Must convenient... Phew... Now have to worry about my industrial training... Still under shortlisted...

Sometimes i get so frustrated with things happening around me... But at the same time, i'm also grateful, because i know I have feelings inside of me, I have friends, I have eyes to observe, ears to hear... Well, c'est la vie!!!

1 comment:

A world that i've seen said...

oh dear, life always not is a bed of roses...
but we should feel content and happy tat we still have the 5 senses..i still manage to see u with my eyes, smell the yummy food, taste the spicy,sour,sweet,bitter, salty food, still can walk to car park collect my car, still can feel the painfulness, still can cry my eye ball out when i was down. should look at the bright side, some ppl even worst than us lor..
cheers!