Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I care too much...

People always feel happy when they get best friends... Best friends share their ups and downs... Gossip along... Talk about everything from north, south, east west, up, down, left, right...
I don't know why... I feel really down this evening... Maybe i'm just over-sensitive for what they've done or i should say did not do...
I tried to control my tears... Until i saw Michelle's post, then i can't stop crying... Maybe i should just get out from there... I think everybody hates me... Dislikes me... For the things i've done... Maybe i'm too serious? I don't know... Only heaven knows... I blah out to S, and she got worried. S, sorry to scare you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always here, gal..
Don't feel sad..
Everyone has their ups and downs..
Don't feel shy to share with people you trust..
You'll feel much better after that..
Do take care..
If you wanna take a break, go ahead..
But please don't leave DFC..
*muacks*

Anonymous said...

don worry, im sure everyone feels like this at least once in their life..at least i noe i did. it doesnt matter wat other ppl think..dats jus their opinion.

Even though i dunno wat the heck is going on, wat really matters is how u think & feel, whether u feel dat u've done a good job anot. if ur really passionate abt sumthing, u can never be too serious abt it. ur doing it with all ur heart & soul, so to heck with wat other ppl think. as long as u haf done ur best, dats enuf.

& its okie to cry once in a while, letting it all out is good, keeping it all in is not good..later all the tension & anger & sadness starts building up, this will hurt even more.

so just do ur very best, take in the constructive criticism & ignore the bullshitting done by others who are just plain jealous of wat u haf achieved. take care ya!!
wit lotsa luv,
-ur little alarm clock ; P -

Anonymous said...

P/S : ur much stronger then u think. just be strong & noe dat u haf frens who will help u thru the bad & sad times. = )
-alarm clock-

Anonymous said...

Life can give a hundred reasons to cry,but sevelynn,chunyiun,meiling & julie can give my life a hundred reasons to smile...

Life is great....Think bout tat...
Live life to the fullest kay my dear lil sis

Anonymous said...

u're stronger than what everyone thinks about u sayang . stay strong . i think the same as you . stay strong . i'll ALWAYS be here for you . and i mean ALWAYS ! <3