Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kwok Fai!!!

Had my applied science assessment on Monday... It sucks man... I think i flunk it... What i studied and aimed did not come out, what i just browsed through pin pin come out!
Didn't have enough sleep, was so tired.. can't even focus during classes...
Julie smsed at 10 something, telling me that they're starting to shoot...
2pm she called asking me to join them at MV, but i have class till six...
4 something Mei Ling smsed asking any nice food around my college area... i suggested steamboat... She ask me to meet them for dinner... So nice of them to drop by to meet me ;D
Have another assessment the next day, but heck! I wanna meet them!
Class finished at 5.30... Met ML, Chun, Ju and Teng at McD... All of them were telling me about their experience... *envy* Teng was pissed though... but ended up laughing like mad...
Headed to Yuen restaurant for buffet steamboat, there were just a few customers at that time, we sat down and all of them take a whole load of food... I was telling them that the owner's son is kinda good looking, but he wasn't there... Then he came out! A bunch of girls were laughing loudly when one of the girls took pic with him.. when he was walking back to the cashier counter, he looks so pai seh! ;D
We continue eating, i was looking around when i saw a familiar guy walking in from the door... He looks exactly like Kwok Fai, but due to his make up I had to think twice.. Until Teng saw me staring at the door she looked and shouted 'Oh my god! Kwok Fai!' then i realized it IS kwok fai..
All of us were staring at him, except Chun, she was laughing like mad until i think she wants to hide under the table.. He saw us staring, and I think he recognize Teng, so he keep looking at us.. For 3 seconds nobody did anything, then only we wave... He was with the other 2 winners of ATQ and the PA i think... they went upstairs...
Didn't have much appetite, usually i could eat more... Went upstairs to get ice cream, at the same time to see where kwok fai is sitting... Keke, we're such stalkers la!
The leng chai refill ice for me er! =p and he brought the bill to us... Ok, i sound desperate!
Then, after we leave the restaurant, Teng shouted 'FAI FAI!' from outside.. Gosh, so malu! Then i went home to study... So happy to get to see 3 idols! Well, they dare to come to such crowded place for dinner, i wonder if Daniel will or not? =p

1 comment:

chunyiun said...

OMg laaaaaaa....Hahahah....I realli wanted to hide under the table lor...I wasnt laughing like mad...I was blushing n melting like mad la...Hahahah....My heart was like beating so fast!!!...Hahahah...But its great to be able to see Fai Fai!!!