Thursday, March 30, 2006

Childish...

Quote of the day: It's a difficult task to please everyone..there's always someone who will end up getting hurt."

I just don't understand these people anymore!!! Actually, I NEVER understand these people at all! How childish can they be!!! Why must they make things worst?

A, just because of one small contest, you complain to the whole wide world? Does it really matter if you win or not? Must you really compete with your friends until so teruk meh??? It's just a contest!!! It doesn't involve the matter of life and death ok! If you win, will you appreciate the people who voted? When you lose, you hate everyone.. WTF! Saying that people stole your dream away from you...

Where were you when we needed you? When you're sad, we're here to listen... we help you... When you got it, the only one you thanked was HIM!

B, why do you like to say things that are soooooo ridiculous? When someone explain to you that they're not, means they're not la... Stop saying things which are so childish lar... I really love you as a friend, but you are suspecting me, suspecting us! It's like the words coming out from you has thorns, and it really hurts... I know what happened really hurt you, but it's not our fault! Sorry lar, i liked you as a friend, but the feeling is getting lesser day by day...

C, aih.. I dunno lar... You're also scaring me... I know you care for me... I care for you too... But, i dunno lah... You just scares me... Maybe it's the things you say...

D, i'm scared of you the most!!! I have to be super careful while talking to you!!! You're like a time bomb... Do you know that? Sometimes you're too serious... Is it you think that everything is unfair? If you want, i give everything to you... I don't want them lah...

Aihz, life is sooooooo complicated!!! Don't know who to trust nowadays... Don't put all your trust on one person, you will end up being hurt... But, i still love DFC...
To my friends who knows me, i'm sorry if i've been spending less time with you guys, but i'm really addicted to DFC and i love it very very much (not because of Daniel, but the people inside) , i know it's my fault, I cannot do anything but to only say sorry... so, SORRY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sevelynn,i read ur blog...so sad...
Sometimes,our face there is a smile,but insde us got lots of probz...same goes to everyone,like chunyiun..and...alot ppl...

And...if that person act childish,let her be..just lead ur own life...Life is still long...just dun get mad at someone,get mad at someone makes u tiring....and tiring..

And i know..just like everyone else,we tend to lepas geram on blog...nvm,everyday is a brand new day..wke up next day,everything is fine..

Remember..if u have any problems..no matter what happens,u can go to me..or maybe..if u dun trust me...haha..meiling or perhaps chunyiun....tell them ur probs..they will help u..for sure...coz...What frewnz are for..??

Anyway,i just hope u stay happy...SMile always...and take care..miss u always...

-Michy-