Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Light My Way


Should I celebrate or what? Hoho, it's been a full year. Yes, 365 days gone like the wind. Poof! A year of what? A year being jobless! A year enjoying my life. A year which I took time off, supposing to do things that I want to do, but what have I done? Nothing, full stop. I'm kinda regretting now. Not on the job part, but not doing the things that I thought I should do. Sigh, useless isn't it? I should have cook everything until my stove gets rusty, I should have gone backpacking or travelling, I should have compiled the information that I needed, or perhaps, I should have WORKED?!?

WTF.

Sometimes I really feel damn annoyed on myself. I never seem to have contributed anything positive. Time management is one thing I really need to improve on. I guess I don't have it at all in the first place.

WTF.

One day I was emo-ing and SS asked me not to push myself too hard. Think think think, I'm not even pushing in the first place! I love what I'm doing, but just that it brings harm financially.

WTF.

I've thought of trying out wedding planner. Not forgetting being a part of the culinary world. I also considered the entertainment line. Or else home catering. I have thought of every single job that I think my ability permits me to do. Spinning round and round, what suits me? And I suit what? Tough tough question. I always scared that what I like might not be what I can do.

WTF.

I have so many undone tasks all piled up in front of me. (But you're not working!) Hmm, put it in this way whereby it's tasks I enjoy doing yet without any income. I have few phood blogs delayed, to help out with Project Home, do some writing etc. I just realize it and it's due tomorrow!

WTF.

I'm having super complicated feelings now. To the extend that I don't know what am I feeling. Thinking too much, expecting too much, imagining too much.

WTF.

1 comment:

Shin Sar said...

I think you should just name this posting 'WTF'.....