Monday, May 08, 2006

Wo Zhi Shi Xiang Yao... (I only want...)

7/5/06 - Sunday

Yesterday went Sg Wang for 988's 10th anniversary event... But of course, Daniel is there too. He's super duper good looking and fresh looking... Can never get enough of him larz, why ar? Managed to shake hand with him, made a pityful face and he laughed at me... Joey recognised me as a pinkie wor... Not bad... That's why today went for the 1-2pm session when i have work at 3pm =_="

At night went Green Lotus for makan... Awesome place with awesome designs, awesome food! The deep fried squid damn good!!! But Amarin's tomyam nicer... Zyna straighten her hair! Had Swensen's cookies & cream ice cream cake, yummy! We talked so loud in the room. They played very nice songs like Spice Girls, Boyzone, Take That etc... Was listening to 'Love me for a reason' by Boyzone, imagine Daniel singing this song, wah, lum sei ler!

Today masuk kerja, all trainees kena lecture by Kenny... Grrr, tahan ajelah... One more month!!! But now getting closer to the kitchen gang... How i wish i chose kitchen rather than floor!!!

Saw a t-shirt in Victoria Music Station yesterday, it says 'NOBODY is perfect. I am NOBODY' =p good one! So cheap la the CDs there! I bought Justin's 2nd album. Sar bought the Malaysia edition of the 1st album, and a ronald cheng's compilation album (3 CDs only for RM44) Damn kau cheap right! Tempting me to buy more only!

Well, i guess I don't belong there lar... Sometimes i feel like i'm so out of place... Maybe they talk bad about me when i'm not around... I bet there are so many secrets that I don't know about everything... I should just stay low profile and stop going out la... Is this what happens when people are working?

I doubt he knows me or cares... who the heck am i to him? My wish came true, but not as the way i wished it would be...

Better go find info for my work... Gd nitez!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come the last few paragraphs sounds so much like me? hahaa... =)