Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ten things you don't know about Eve...

1. I'm a christian... but I don't go to church on Sundays >.<"
2. I only eat chocolate with nuts or waffles inside...
3. I lurveeee food... I can eat anything edible (except insects or yucky stuff) at anytime, anywhere...
4. I need to sleep at least 8 hrs a day... I'm such a pig...
5. I have 20 over (well, almost 30) Giordano 'ME' tee shirts collection... Both ori and fake =p
6. I love to collect stuff... Stamps, key chains, bookmarks, patrick the doggie... Does Daniel's articles count? Hee hee!
7. I love to type... and to play with the cashier machine... >.<
8. I love Kim Gary... I want to visit all Kim Gary outlets in M'sia... Already went to 5, left 3 or 4 more to go! Penang, Cheras, Mines...
9. My dream car is Honda Jazz, metallic light blue colour... wah... awesome!
10. Last one... I love Daniel! >.<"

4 comments:

rachteng said...

=)) the LAST one i know wor ;P hahahah
daniel lee

Anonymous said...

good post! i found a few similarities with u. that is
no.1
no.3
no.7
no.9
and of course no.10 =)
hey, quite alot of similarities! high five! :))

Anonymous said...

oh except no.9 would be in metallic pink ;P

Shin Sar said...

Sevvy, you make me love Kim Gary more and more. Next time go makan, remember me! hahaha