Saturday, January 28, 2006

Culinary...

Today i had my FIRST REAL kitchen class for higher diploma. We have alternate kitchen and f&b class each week... Meaning one week is kitchen, and the following week is restaurant service... Well, actually this is our second kitchen class, but the first class we only did pastry and the evening service class was cancelled due to renovation work in the kitchen, so today was our REAL first service class lo...

We had to work in a group of two, one person is kitchen specialization and the other is f&b... Today we were serving for a function of 50 pax... Aiyo, seriously very stress la... I don't know why i feel so pressured! Maybe because to work in a group of two... Honestly, i prefer to work alone... at least i can handle my own timing... You know ler, sometimes two people don't think alike, we might have different opinion on somethings... So it's really hard for me to control or organise myself ler... I'm not saying my partner is bad... It's my own problem ler... Maybe i'm not suitable to work in management... aihzzz!! How la how la?

Chef Bala was wrapping some stuff, he looks tired and exhausted... It has been so long since we last talked... He was my lecturer last term... Then he was asking me how's my classes going, and i told him really tension... He smiled and said 'not like diploma can play play anymore right?' it's sooooo true! I think i'm gonna fail this cert ler... die die die...

Oh, Chef Chong came to the college today!!! So happy to see him!!! As handsome as ever kekeke!! And he brought good news to us!!! Well, can't say what is it about but we're so happy when we heard that!

Where should I go for my training? Aihzz, i dowan to go alone again! It sucks! As for now, so many things to do, but so little time!!! Aih.. seriously feel like dying...

No comments: