Saturday, October 08, 2005

Music...

Wow, so fast it's already one week since i started my final term in diploma! Still have 6 more weeks of stress and tension and hard work to go through until i graduate... wow, 'graduate'... hah, not a very nice word to use though... The whole week most of the lecturers were scolding us, saying our batch is the worst batch of all, and we're already black listed... Imagine the amount of white hairs growing on my head now... Really, really worried... What if i fail? What if I disappoint my parents and my lecturers? Sigh, really don't know how lar... I don't even know what should i do in my future... should i continue higher dip or not? Sigh, really frustrated...

Oh, Daniel's 'Mimpi' was played on Fly FM and Hitz FM yesterday... I only heard one quarter of it, that was when Ester sms-ed me about it... It sounded weird, to me... It's not the finale version of mimpi, it's a new one... using cello as the instrument for the background music... Gosh, miss Daniel already... When will i see you again, Daniel? Haha... Been downloading most of the songs sang by the Top 11 finalists in MI2 for the past couple of days... And kept on repeatingly playing 'Berhenti Berharap' by Sheila On 7... really touching song, every time i hear it i can feel my eyes getting wet... kekeke... I also downloaded the clips of Daniel in the spectaculars and finale kekeke... You guys sure wondering why am i so crazy over him right? Haha, i also dunno why lar... maybe i treat him as an international idol guah? Just like i'm sure everybody favors an idol, doesn't mean it must be a singer or actress, it could be a novelist, a politician, a wrestler, or whatever... tee hee!

Music played an important role in my life... No music, no life... I'm serious! What could be worse not having music in one's life? When you're driving, you listen to the radio/cd/cassette/mp3; sometimes when you bath, you sing or you hum a song; when you're bored, you on the radio or download songs online; even movies have soundtracks; even cultural festivals have different cultural songs! See how important music is!!! Music can be very meaningful, no matter in a happy way or a sad way... it keeps us stay strong, the lyrics help us explain how we're feeling, our stories, and music also heals our soul!

Haha, i'm just crapping lar... I'm missing my old friends now! Hope someone will open a party now and i want to meet all of them!!! Every one of them has changed since secondary school, some have bf/gf already when they say they won't so fast get one last time, some matured much more than we expected when they were the playful ones during schooltime, some became worse, some started being influenced and start smoking, some continued to since secondary... aihz... but overall everyone became better of course... keke!

Feel like going on a holiday now... with my friends... I wanna go Hong Kong Disneyland, i want to go Japan, i want to go UK to see Yen Teng, i want to go Taiwan to eat all the nice food, i want to go Ipoh (doink?!?)!!! I found a very nice quote the other day - ONE CANNOT THINK WELL, SLEEP WELL, LOVE WELL IF ONE DID NOT DINED WELL... fuiyoh, excellent, spot on!

Kaka, oklar, sleepy dy... Bonne nuit...

No comments: