Monday, October 03, 2005

Heaven Knows...

Heaven Knows
She's always on my mind,
From the time I wake up
'Till I close my eyes
She's everywhere I go
She's all I know

Though she's so far away
It just keeps getting stronger everyday
And even now she's gone
I'm still holding on

Refrain:
So tell me where do I start
'Cause it's breaking my heart
Don't wanna let her go

Chorus:
Maybe my love will come back some day
Only heaven knows
And maybe our hearts will find their way
Only heaven knows
And all I can do is hope and pray
'Cause heaven knows

My friends keep telling me
That if you really love her
You've gotta set her free
And if she returns in time
I'll know she's mine

(Repeat Refrain then Chorus)

Coda:
Why I live in despair
'Cause while awake or dreaming
I know she's never there
And all these time I act so brave
I'm shaking inside
Why does it hurt me so?
Chorus
Heaven knows...

No comments: